Why I don’t wear pants -Baby Blanche

Due to the kind of clothes she likes to wear
and is comfortable in, Baby Blanche has
revealed in an interview with Showbiz that
she hardly wears panties when she’s going
out.

“I love all kinds of lingerie that make a
woman feminine because I’m a woman, but I
hardly wear panties. This is not because I
don’t want to wear them but because the
clothes I love to wear wouldn’t permit me
to,” she told Showbiz.

“I try as much as possible to act as a lady
and not to let my panty lines show just
because I like to wear dresses that hug my
figure. So if I wear clothes and the outline of
my panty is glaring like that I don’t like it,”
she explained. “Being a lady is not only
about wearing make-up and Brazilian hair
but also comprises the propriety of whatever
you’re wearing,” says Baby Blanche. She
adds that she does not worry much about
thoughts that she may be sexually assaulted
by unscrupulous men because she makes
sure she doesn’t go to awkward places at
awkward hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlight

My life under threat

 The human right activist, convener of #revolutionnow and formal presidential candidate in Nigeria,

Major news of all time