Ali Landry's in-laws found dead after kidnapping

The father and brother of Mexican film director Alejandro Monteverde, who is married to former Miss USA Ali Landry, were found dead in Mexico after reportedly being kidnapped and held for ransom.

The bodies of Juan Manuel Gómez Fernandez and Juan Manuel Gómez Monteverde were recovered in
Veracruz Saturday, 16 days after the men vanished, the Latin Times reported.

That tragic discovery came after the men were kidnapped while leaving their Gulf Coast home in Tampico, Tamaulipas on Sept.
A ransom had been paid for their release, according to the report which cited Televisa, but the kidnappers didn't keep their word.

Their bodies instead were found less than 10 miles south in Pueblo Viejo, Veracruz.

GETTY IMAGES/GETTY IMAGES
Mexican film director Alejandro Monteverde is seen with his actress wife Ali Landry. On Saturday Monteverde's brother and father were found dead in Mexico.
Eduardo Verástegui, who produced Monteverde's Hollywood film "Little Boy," publicly expressed his condolences Monday.

"With a heart full of pain and sadness, I ask for prayers for my friend and 'compadre' Alejandro Gomez Monteverde and all his family," he tweeted.

"My deepest condolences to my soul brother, I love you so much 'compadre,' I put my heart in your hands and I join you in this deep pain."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlight

My life under threat

 The human right activist, convener of #revolutionnow and formal presidential candidate in Nigeria,

Major news of all time