My children are trying to kill me

An Atlanta area mom pleads for police to save her from her sons in a 911 call recording released on Tuesday.

Police said Cameron Ervin, 17, and his brother Christopher, 22, almost murdered Yvonne and Zachary Ervin at the family’s Snellville home on
Saturday morning. Yvonne Ervin called Gwinnett County cops when her husband managed to divert their sons to the garage long enough for her to make it upstairs to her room, police told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

“Please send someone to my house, my children are trying to kill me,” The 50-year-old mom told the 911 operator. “They attacked me and my husband. They drugged us with Xanax. They attacked us and they’re trying to kill us.”


Police hadn’t identified any motive on Tuesday, the newspaper reported. Ervin struggles to think of why her sons may want her dead in the recording.

FACEBOOK
Zachary and Yvonne Ervin of Snellville, Georgia, called the police after their sons Christopher Ervin, 22, and Cameron Ervin, 17, allegedly tried to kill them on Saturday. This is a Facebook photo of the couple.
“I don’t know why they’ve done this, I really don’t,” she said. “I guess they have something, they want the insurance money, I’m not sure.”

She can be heard telling the dispatcher that her kids took their father’s shotgun and probably have her pistol, too. The attack started after the two kids woke up their parents and told them they slipped Xanax in their drinks, she said.

Zachary, 50, had been trying to get neighbors’ attention by honking the horn of the car in the garage, she told the operator. But the 8-minute recording soon reaches an abrupt end.

GWINNETT COUNTY DETENTION CENTER
Christopher Ervin (left), 22, and his brother Cameron Ervin (right), 17, face felony charges of aggravated assault and first degree arson.
“I just heard them say, ‘Where did Mom go?’” Ervin said.

She screams and tells someone “Police are on their way” before the recording goes silent on her end. The dispatcher calls out to her repeatedly but no one answers.

The mom had returned home from the hospital by Tuesday, but her husband is still recovering from multiple stab wounds, WSB-TV reported. Their sons also smacked him in the head with the shotgun, police told the Journal-Constitution.

WSB-TV 2 ATLANTA
Neighbors in the town just northeast of downtown Atlanta in Snellville are baffled by the attack.
Cameron and Christopher Ervin both face two counts of aggravated assault and first-degree arson. They’ll appear in court for a probable cause hearing on Friday. Police said Christopher was lying facedown in a bathroom when they arrived and Cameron was in front of the house, the newspaper reported.

“I tried to kill my f------- parents,”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlight

My life under threat

 The human right activist, convener of #revolutionnow and formal presidential candidate in Nigeria,

Major news of all time