Us for force friday. 'Star war'

Thousands of wannabe Jedi descended on Toys “R” Us and the Disney Store in Times Square to get their hands on toys from “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” at the stroke of midnight Friday: Three months before the movie will be released.

“I think I’m going to faint when I get home,” said Liam Motzing, 8. “I have never seen anything like this in
my life.”
ANGUS MORDANT/FOR NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Darth Maul at the Times Square Toys 'R' Us for the release of new 'Star Wars' toys.
ANGUS MORDANT/FOR NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Liam Motzing, 8, of Little Neck with his bag full of toys at Toys 'R' Us in Times Square.
BOOK REVIEW: ‘STAR WARS: AFTERMATH' SHOWS US THAT THE BATTLE FOR THE GALAXY HAS JUST BEGUN

Fans grabbed BB-8 droids, cross-shaped lightsabers, and action figures.

They included a saber-wielding Jedi from Queens. Michael DeGuzman, 34, dressed in Jedi robes and only battled the summer heat.

"I don't know how Obi-Wan wore this in the heat of Tatooine," DeGuzman joked.

“Star Wars” couple Denny Angurias and Pamela Floros, both 22, said they trekked from someplace far, far away – Montreal – for the big reveal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlight

My life under threat

 The human right activist, convener of #revolutionnow and formal presidential candidate in Nigeria,

Major news of all time