Love takes a new turn as Janet preg at 49.

That’s the way love goes for superstar singer Janet Jackson, who is pregnant with her first child just two weeks shy of her 50th birthday, according to ET .

Janet Jackson postponed her “Unbreakable” tour to focus on
family.

NO REFUND FOR JANET JACKSON TOUR TICKET BUYERS
The “Rhythm Nation” singer
announced last month that she would be postponing her “Unbreakable” tour, which began in Aug. 2015, to plan her family with her husband, Wissam Al Mana.

Hollywood moms before and after baby
Jackson wed Wissam al Mana (l.) in a quiet 2012 ceremony.
The “No Sleep” singer can count on getting little of that in a few months. The baby news comes just days before Mothers’ Day.

“We’re in the second leg of the tour and there actually has been a sudden change,” Jackson said in a video message posted online last month.

“I thought it was important that you be the first to know. My husband and I are planning our family, so I’m going to have to delay the tour.”

Jackson secretly wed Al Mana in 2012, not confirming the news until early 2013. It was the singer’s third marriage and she currently has no children.

“Please, if you could try and understand that it’s important that I do this now,” Jackson said. “I have to rest up, doctor’s orders. But I have not forgotten about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlight

My life under threat

 The human right activist, convener of #revolutionnow and formal presidential candidate in Nigeria,

Major news of all time