My late father’s greatest wish was for me to get married — Harrysong

Five Star Music signee and songwriter,
Harrysong, recently said he has no
immediate plans to get married, as his music
career is his major focus for now. However,
with the demise of his father, the bald-
headed singer might have to make a u-turn
pretty soon.

















This is because his late father’s greatest
wish was for him to get married on time and
give him a grand-child.

While speaking with Potpourri about the
greatest lesson his father ever taught him, he
said, “Since I became an established artiste,
his punch line to me has always been
marriage, marriage, marriage. He wanted me
to give him a grand child.”

On whether he would now have to fast-track
his marriage plans to make his father happy
in the grave, Harrysong said, “Of course I will
get married, I’m just looking for the right
person to fulfill that wish. However, I want
you to know that it’s going to be soon.”

He also refuted the insinuations that he was
looking for a trophy-wife to get married to,
but stated that his emphasis was on finding
a woman he can trust and have a viable
connection with. In his words, “I’m not that
kind of person that is looking for a ‘high
class’ babe; I didn’t come from that type of
background and I’m not thinking in that
direction. I have to be with someone that I
love, and who loves me in return.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlight

My life under threat

 The human right activist, convener of #revolutionnow and formal presidential candidate in Nigeria,

Major news of all time