Am no longer 44 yrs old Virgin!!!

He’s no longer the 44-year old virgin.

Mohammed Abad, who has an 8-inch, functional bionic penis, finally was able to use his member, which he lost in a freak accident at age 6, for the first time with
sex worker Charlotte Rose.

“It was great. I’ve been waiting for this day since I was 18,” Abad, a security guard from Scotland, told The Mirror. “But now a big burden is off my back and I’m so happy.”


Abad spent three years undergoing surgeries to get the mechanical member working, and it paid off.

Abad spent three years undergoing surgeries to get the mechanical member working, and it paid off.ITV/THIS MORNING/VIA YOUTUBE
Abad spent three years undergoing surgeries to get the mechanical member working, and it paid off.
“When Charlotte saw it for the first time, she was silent and I was a bit worried. But then she said: ‘It’s incredible’. It’s nice to hear a lady say that. After it was over, I lay there with a big smile on my face,” Abad said.

Rose was smiling too.

"In the end, he lasted for an hour and three quarters. I was impressed,” she said.

But at first the pair ran in to trouble on what was originally supposed to be Abad’s big moment:

Abad’s bionic penis, which is controlled by two tubes under the skin the inflate with saline. didn’t inflate properly.

“It was frustrating, but I’d already waited 20 years, so one more day didn’t hurt,” he said

Rose usually charges nearly $180 for her services, but did not make Abad pay at all.

“It was a real honor to be asked because your first time is a memory in your life you never forget,” she said. “I wanted to make sure there was no pressure for Mo. There was a lot of fun, smiles and giggles. The room got quite heated.”

Abad was married once but the relationship failed in part because he did not tell his ex-wife about his then malfunctioning penis until their wedding night.

He is now single, but ultimately wants to be a father.

“Doctors have been testing my sperm count and testosterone levels and everything is possible,” Abad said."A friend is helping me with ­dating because it’s all new to me. My confidence has been so low, but thanks to Charlotte I have a new spring in my step.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlight

My life under threat

 The human right activist, convener of #revolutionnow and formal presidential candidate in Nigeria,

Major news of all time